InstarZero

In the Brooder
Sep 8, 2020
This handsome Rhode Island Red has been living at our cabin since July. I'd love to adopt him but live in the city and can't have a rooster. He's shy but not aggressive, and must be pretty clever surviving in the woods for this long. I'm willing to deliver him anywhere in mid/northeast Ohio, just need to find him a home before winter. Please help!

chk1.jpg chk2.jpg

This handsome Rhode Island Red has been living at our cabin since July. I'd love to adopt him but live in the city and can't have a rooster. He's shy but not aggressive, and must be pretty clever surviving in the woods for this long. I'm willing to deliver him anywhere in mid/northeast Ohio, just need to find him a home before winter. Please help!

View attachment 2325047View attachment 2325048
He's beautiful! Does he have feathered legs? It kinda looks like he might in the pic.
@Flockincrazy is in Ohio. Not sure if she can take any more birds right now though. I can't think of anyone else in OH atm. Good luck finding a home for that gorgeous boy!

He's beautiful! Does he have feathered legs? It kinda looks like he might in the pic.
@Flockincrazy is in Ohio. Not sure if she can take any more birds right now though. I can't think of anyone else in OH atm. Good luck finding a home for that gorgeous boy!

Yes he does have feathered legs! And a very regal comb and glossy feathers. Wish I had better pics to show him off properly.

View attachment 2325047View attachment 2325048
I have room for him im in Elyria Ohio i will pm you

Back
Top Bottom