Stupid Asthma! My poor daughter in the hospital for last 24 hours

hugs.gif
Hope shes better soon!

Thanks everyone! She's still in pediatrics and on oxygen. They tried to take her off, but her levels went down too much so they turned the oxygen back on. My poor wife is stuck at the hospital and our 1.5 year old doesn't sleep at all without mommy here so I don't think much of us are getting much sleep.

Definitely not the most fun 3 day weekend I've ever had.

Again, thanks for your wonderful thoughts, comments and prayers.

Yah, I hear you. When Sam ended up hospitalized, we were on vacation and it was July 4th.

Poor babies, hope she levels go up and both your girls are home with you tonight.

Rob,
What a bummer. Both my boys had asthma as kids (oldest still does). The younger one became a respiratory therapist. He decided to try and help others with their respiratory problems..

Hope she will be OK.

Hugs...

Nifty.....I am so very sorry to hear your daughter is sick with Asthma. It is so hard to controll...and so scarey to a child when they can't breath. My grandfather, God rest his soul, was Native American....and this is what we ALL did for our children....you can take it or leave it...but MOST of the time, it works.
Take her to a tree, and have her stand with her back on the tree. Then, pul a lock of her hair up even with the top of her head...and cut it INTO the tree. Makeing sure the hair stays in the tree when you cut through. DO NOT let her or anyone else pull the hair out. When she grows past the "hairline" She will outgrow her asthma. EVERY child in our family has had Asthma...and was done this way...and...they ALL outgrew it...Now. This takes time...as the tree grows as well. Could take a few years. but....it works! Good luck....and I hope she is feeling better soon!!

Well, after 48 hours at the hospital she came back last night. I was adamant that she come home because at 12:00 we get charged for another full day (not cheep).

She's bouncing all over the place after being stuck in her hospital bed for so long.

Now we're struggling with giving her liquid medicine. She won't drink it and gets super human strength when we try to force her to drink it. Spits, kicks, screams, etc.

So glad she is home. Don't stress, she is picking up on that and reacting to it. You know how kids are. Just so glad she is home and doing much better.

Back
Top Bottom