Stupid Asthma! My poor daughter in the hospital for last 24 hours

sad.png
Hope she feels better soon. She's a cutie-pie!

Oh, Rob, I am so sorry! Please keep us posted on Alana's condition and let us know when she comes home. I am sure poor grandma is very upset, too. Alana is in our prayers.

OH..so sorry. I spent the 4th of July in hospital.....all stinkin day waiting for my levels to go up....got it when I moved to Oklahoma.......at 31 yrs old.............hard to live with.... poor little thing.......
hugs.gif

Coyote... I would guess it was the down because after the first attack he thought maybe dust mites too... so the next time I came for a visit... he had it cleaned and I had another attack... needless to say... when I ended up visiting all the time I would have an attack if I was anywhere near it... and a very exspensive, very pretty down comforter and pillows got tossed...
sad.png

Crud, poor baby.
I have allergic asthma and stress induced too.
The birds don't bother me, but the small animals at work do...especially rabbits and chinchillas.
Hope she feels a okay soon.

Nifty, Hope your daughter's doing better We found out my son had asthma when he was hospitalized at 2. No overnights since then...but some worrisome moments. The poor little guys get so strung out on the meds, feeling awful and away from home at the same time. Hope all of you are doing better.

Back
Top Bottom