Stupid chicken...stupid cat...stupid dog...stupid me!!!

Funny...very funny
big_smile.png

Quote:
Um....technically, didn't it look more like this?

ya.gif
ya.gif

hu.gif
I'm just sayin'...

I may stop laughing in...oh two or three hours...
gig.gif

Ya that's more like it. I was stressed when I wrote this and I guess due to the post traumatic stress I anatomically became confused. But Yes this....
ya.gif
ya.gif
...was more like it. So I guess that's double the humiliation. Crap, I was just starting to feel better about myself again, Honey where's the muscle relaxer...

lau.gif
I am laughing so hard that my eyes are tearing. I've gotta say that I am thankful that my jumping smileys are small-ish. Did you get your crazy chicken back in the coop just fine?

Sounds like something that would happen here. I was just wondering this afternoon when I was feeding chickens, feeding horses, feeding cats, and then finally feeding dogs-What do people without animals do with their time??

After threatening my cat's not so manly manhood again he ran off, dog laid with belly up in shame when he saw my less than amused evil look, and the chicken was so scared she froze in the corner by neighbors shed so I just grabbed her. Stupid chicken, stupid cat, stupid dog , stupid bouncing smileys too!!!

Back
Top Bottom