Stupid Coyote!

I am thinking about raising Road Runners. I have never heard of a coyote catching one...not even a wiley coyote.

lau.gif
celebrate.gif
tongue2.gif

Children. You have to keep curious kids away from deadly weapons. You could just have a combination lock and then can open it when you need it.

What is the point of having a gun and not having access to it? That's as bad as having a gun with no bullets hanging on the wall... just my opinion.

They belong to my father and are locked in his house, I actually live next door to them and don't own a gun. That's why i didn't have access.

Thank you Kevin, they all made it through without a scratch thankfully :)

I don't know what your stance is on owning guns, or what your child situation is, but a .22 cal. LR is very cheap as well as being very deadly. You could get one and put a trigger lock on it (also very inexpensive.) and only let responsible parties have access to the keys. I am a gun freak and all of the guns that I own have been child proofed. I have 2 young children under the age of 10 who have been raised in a house with guns. I have locks on all that are not in the gun safe and neither one of my children have attempted to mess with them. There were taught from a very young age that they were not toys. That doesn't mean that I would leave one sitting around unlocked though. Good luck with your problem whatever you decide.

Tony

I bought a cheap 22 at an auction and just leave it on a high shelf in the barn . It's no prize so I don't care if it gets rusty, broke, or stolen but I always have access just in case.
wink.png

I am thinking about raising Road Runners. I have never heard of a coyote catching one...not even a wiley coyote.

lau.gif
celebrate.gif
tongue2.gif

In this day and age Wiley Coyote would sue Acme for faulty equipment, be awarded millions, and could eat at lavish dining establishments, and the poor old Road Runner would die of loneliness. Then the Road Runner family would sue Wiley for abandonment and take his fortune away leaving him to fend for himself in the desert with no road runner to chase and no source to buy rocket propelled roller skates.

Back
Top Bottom