Stupid Dog!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must abide by the law where you live, if you have questions, seek the advise of a law enforcement officer, he/she will advise you on how to best protect yourself within the letter of the law. Lacing an ingestant with poison is probably not within the bounds of law, and you will probably just kill an unsuspecting possum who stumbled on your offerings.
If you are in fear of your life, as I would be under your circumstances, and I lived in a residential area like you probably do (I am assumming) I would go to law enforcement and ask them what I should do....since you are so young and inexperienced, you would need training to fire a weapon, and if you are withing so many feet of a residence, this too is illegal and you are going to JAIL. what which I'llbet good money you've never been. In some areas even cattle prods are outlawed.
But what really rankles me, is that you never responded when people were concerned about 'you,' I'll think twice before I let myself care again...
The other thing is, alot of people say they shoot, this and that- but clearly that is irresponsible. Do you know your weapons trajectory rate? do you check your field ? I could a had a bobcat one night, if I wanted flat tires on my tractor, so, all I had was a poplar walking stick and a flashlight, and for me, that is enough,, but not for you.
Take some martial arts the hard way, and believe me, even the roos will stay away from you~!

ACHICKENWRANGLER: thank you for your harsh words of wisdom! If you went back you would see that I posted several thank yous and responses. I even sent you a PM! And as for the tylenol I am studying to be a vet and the ingridents in it in massive doses in animals cause a heart attack! However I have a live trap set and animal control gave me meds to put him to sleep with. I love all animals esp dogs, and would never want 1 to suffer.

Yes mamm. Good for you, I did go back, an waited, I never heard if you went to seek medical attention and it's not posted hon..I would go for the rabies tx myself if you think it;s a stray, cause that's not normal dog behavior with a person right there, and I'm sorry but that animal control should be doing that not you! Ok, I don't know how to get pms, but I will tell you something-game hen that I am too, you were put in a situtation that is wrong/no question, and wanting to be and being girl is not the same, I too have alot a pre-req credits towards vet science, and tons of real farm experience not to mention life experience, and you are being walked on...."
look at it from a legal perspective, you were assaulted, battered, injured, sustained monetary losses, and emotional trauma and pet enforcement gave you meds? What does that mean girl. You have a major lawsuit against the owner of that mongrel, if one exists, you made me aggitated-a feat in itself, and now what... ?Now what animal control is having you take care of the situation?
See, listen, I'm asking cause I can only see black and white, you are young and if I knew then what I know now...look out.

By the way, dogs were used in clinical trials of heart medications, including tylenol and someone is feeding you a line of bs and its not me, dogs cant take the drug - whooops, i won't tell you the otc drug that will kill a dog, because it's not your responsibility,,it is animal controls, and you should call your local attorney for help, they are soo good at it. Dogs and Pigs very similiar to humans, you will learn that.
If it were here, I would take care of it. You posted, I responded.
Born in the ER!!!!!
wee.gif
:weee:weee

please do not gloat or suggest torturous ways of killing for pleasure or indeed, post in such a way that your predator control can be construed as pleasure killing instead of simply taking care of a problem.​

Last edited by a moderator:
A reaction like this, though, puts us below the predators. A dog (or any predator) reacts out of instinct. To deliberately choose a method of killing to inflict maximum pain is a very HUMAN concept and explains why, of all animals, only humans have war.

No matter how one dispatches a predator in their personal life, I know for a fact that BYC doesn't condone inhumane killing of any animal -- chicken predator or not. This thread has become rediculous.

While I agree that we as humans should kill as quickly and as little pain as possible. But we aren't the only creatures to have war. Ants attack other colonies and totally wipe them out, some species even enslave other species. Every predator/omnivore species that lives in groups, wolves, chimps, lions, dolphins go out and attack and wipe out other neighboring groups. No instead of beating ourselves up folling our selves that we are the only creatures who are aggressive and selfish and thinking nature is so innocent. Even the animals people see as sooo sweet are selfish aggressive creatures. Dolphins kill other dolphins by ramming them and they die of bruises. Rabbits kill babies that are not your own and the males kill each other all the time. We are different not because we are the evil ones, we different because we are the ones who have mercy, we are the ones who make choices beyond being selfish. Please don't think this is a personal attack. In essence I'm agreeing with you. I'm just arguing for the de-innocence of nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of more that humans are the only ones to go to war for intangible reasons.
I think we agree on one thing. Humans are the only ones who make the conscious decision to be cruel. The recommendations on how to kill this dog weren't about getting rid of a pest or a predator. They were about getting revenge and inflicting as much pain as possible. To me, that's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom