Stupid Has No Bounds! LOL

CityChicker

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
I think I have met the dumbest person alive. I thought you guys would get a kick out of this since we were talking about dumb employees the other day.

So, my husband and I were out shopping and needed some wood chips so we decided to just stop off at a pet store that is on the way home. We go in and are looking around. Up walks a girl that asks us if we need help. We tell her we are there to buy some wood chips.

Now, I know fully well that they have them, but she says they don't have anything like that. My husband is like- "you know, wood chips, like for small animal bedding, preferably some pine shavings". The girl replies that they have nothing like that at all, but she will show us the small animal bedding.

Okay, at this point I am thinking maybe they are just out and only have the recycled newspaper bedding or something. She takes us to the bedding aisle, waves her arm down the aisle and says, "we just have bedding, nothing that's wood".

The whole aisle is nothing, but wood chips/shavings- pine, cedar, and aspen! I literally thought we were on candid camera. Can you believe someone could be so dense they don't know that this stuff is from WOOD! I have now heard everything.

smack.gif

LOL I had a similar instance in WalMart one day -

I asked 3 different women (all around my age - about 30) where their canning jars were located. Two of them said they didn't carry canning jars and one asked me if I am wanting cans or jars??? LOL I just gave up and started to leave...on my way out I see this older lady that works there (around 50 or 60) and I ask her...Sure enough, she led me right to what I needed.....

gig.gif
I went to a pet shop last year to buy my nephew a pet mouse and the teen boy there told me they don't sell mice....now my nephew and I were staring into a tank of MICE and I said well what about these mice he smiled and said "oh those aren't mice they are feeders" I said feeders?? he looked at me like I was dumb and said "ya,feeders are live food for snakes." I wanted to
smack.gif
and say heres your "Sign" but my nephew quickly chimed in and said to him...you need to look up mice & feeders in your dictionary.

LOL, it is just stunning, isn't it? I really truly do not know how some people get through life. Wood...mice...jars... these are things people should know by the time they are like 4-5 years old. Seriously.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom