Stupid Has No Bounds! LOL

My son used to think fish sticks were made out of chicken.
roll.png

Quote:
Since we're bringing up potato chips and stupid moments... in highschool my sister had the revalation that the main ingredient of potato chips is... Potatoes!
lau.gif
We never let that one down. She only found out by reading the ingredients list on the bag.

ep.gif
th.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Jamie Oliver did a special where he asked British school kids what chips (we call 'em fries) were made of.

Many didn't know, and several guessed they were apples.

About 10 years ago we stopped at one of those used car franchises.

The young salesman was wearing a name tag with Brian on it.

When we left, he gave us a business card.

He apologized that he had to write in his name because his 'official' cards were not back from the printer.

This is how he wrote his name on the card: Brain

The moral of this story?

Never buy a car from a salesman that can't spell his own name!
th.gif

Last edited:
if you ever watched the worlds most stupid criminals that would crack you up
the police pull a guy over for a dui
and the cop asks the guy if he smokes weed
the guy says no way sir
i would never do that
why do you ask
and the guy has a joint rolled behind his ear
the cop takes it from his ear and shows him he then says that he had no clue how it got there

I remember something I read in the readers digest.

A young mother is driving and her eight year old daughter in the back seat asks, "mommy when you drive, are you ever the idiot?

My point is have we ever had a time when we were the ignorant one? These things only show you the importance of reading? Quite honestly I've read questions on this forum that make me go, duh!

When I was a kid many years ago there was a program called RIF, Reading Is Fundemental. Do you read to your kids? Don't blame the school it's part of being a good parent, and I know we all want to be good parents or not. Teach your kids to read. Learn to read.

Last edited:
Speaking of stupid criminals,
I saw a show where this cop had a man pulled over for DUI. He tell the man to follow the tip of his pen with just his eyes, not his head. Well the man is so drunk that he can't hardly stand up much less follow directions. The cop says sir, don't move your head, just your eyes. The man says I can't do that. I have a glass eye. The cop says thats fine, which one is glass so I will know. The man says, BOTH OF EM!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom