Stupid Has No Bounds! LOL

Quote:
lau.gif

lau.gif
That reminds me of a COPS one time when they were chasing a home invader through the side streets in Florida, and he ran into a home that was empty. The cop went in to see if he could flush him out for his partner to grab, and they found a HUGE pot greenhouse. The owner had a green thumb out of this world, so they let the burgler go, he was long gone anyway, and sat and waited for the home owner to arrive. When he did, he was all shocked that they were wanting to know about his garden, and he told them it was for him and for his health issues. The cop laughed and said, "buddy, I don't know who dumb you think we are, but you couldn't smoke all this up if you lived to be 100." So, they didn't go back to the station empty handed. It was worth a fortune, but can't remember now what it was.

Quote:
in the kids defense.. and trust me I dont defend stupid very often a lot of pet stores will not sell feeder mice as "pets" because the pets they do sell come with a health guarantee and the feeders do not if you walk into pets mart here in Cambridge and ask for a mouse and they are out of pet mice they will not sell you a a feeder unless you ask for a feeder... this is why i switched to frozen mice ...easier to get

True but the lil sign on the tank said Fancy Mice....the feeders were in another tank marked as white feeder mice..

That reminds me of a COPS one time when they were chasing a home invader through the side streets in Florida, and he ran into a home that was empty. The cop went in to see if he could flush him out for his partner to grab, and they found a HUGE pot greenhouse. The owner had a green thumb out of this world, so they let the burgler go, he was long gone anyway, and sat and waited for the home owner to arrive. When he did, he was all shocked that they were wanting to know about his garden, and he told them it was for him and for his health issues. The cop laughed and said, "buddy, I don't know who dumb you think we are, but you couldn't smoke all this up if you lived to be 100." So, they didn't go back to the station empty handed. It was worth a fortune, but can't remember now what it was.

I am very sure that i saw that one
did you see the one where the would be burglar tried to break into a home through the fire place and the stupid fool got stuck half way down and they had to tear the home owners house apart to get him out
and when they did he had no pants on
when they asked him wear his pants went he said that he didnt wanna get them dirty on the way down so he was gonna get them later
when he told the cops where his pants were the fool had crack in his pockets

Getting you to follow advice is like trying to .. .. uh um. well it's darn near impossible. They're still telling you (and your "friends") to stay off the streets til they're long gone. But, for some reason, the cops are never gone long enough before you catch their attention

Several recent high school grads didn't know where to put the stamp on an envelope when they were doing a mailing with me. Seriously? You've never sent an invitation or thank you note? Your mom still does that for you? Or you only use e-vites? Very sad.

Well alright but you better not tell on me. My son at 10 put a tupper ware bowl and the stove and turned it on. He was trying to boil water. I discovered the melted bowl and asked what happened?
His mother once left a note on our apartment door that said, "I left the key under the mat". Yes someone got in. Fortunately we were moving and only the junk was left. We had already moved the valuables out. Nothing but a couple of boxes.
These two are academically smarter but not "common sense" smart.
He graduated at the top of his class in the military and has received some awards as well. If he wasn't over seas he could've fixed my computer and I wouldn't be at the library typing this.

I dumb moment. My daughter was around 14 at the time. She was trying to scrub burnt food off a pan. She asked how I'd get it off. I responded" you just have to put some elbow grease to it". She looked at me & asked me if we keep the elbow grease under the sink with the other cleaners.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom