Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Wow how did you resist shooting those blankity blank morons. I said before and I'll say it again, I HATE THIEVES!!!!!!!!
somad.gif
I'm glad you got some of your birds back but this is load of crap! I hope law enforcement catches the rest of this bunch.

Well the Tom turkey died. He was acting different after he came home and was really dizzy last night and then I found him dead this morning.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:
Citron_d'uccle :

Well the Tom turkey died. He was acting different after he came home and was really dizzy last night and then I found him dead this morning.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Crap. How sad.

hugs.gif

Can/should you report it to the police also, so they can add it to the theives bill, so to say.​

Citron, I am so very sorry, I had hoped for a happier ending for your birds.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

They do need to be put in a small cage with no food or water for a few days, then maybe when they can't take it anymore they will give up more information to the police. I have yet to figure out why prisoners get treated so well in jail or prison. Put them back in the stripped prison wear, give them enough to keep them going, no TV, books, music, internet, or workout area. If they need to go outside, let them work on the chain gangs again. That is all they deserve!

Back
Top Bottom