1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Stupid people

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by beerman, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beerman

beerman Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Smithville, il
    Why do the people on the electric scooters in the stores run into you and then yell at you to "get out of the way". I was knocked over by a old man on one at sams club, hit last week at walmart by a lady on one, and then today some orca darn near crushed me at walmart. Not once did they say excuse me and I was standing still!!! I think I will sit in my chicken coop where it's safe.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Make certain you don't have that new breed of hen... you know, those Dominatrix hens...

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I hate that too. It's so rude. It's almost as if they are trying to get back at you because you can walk! Sorry for you getting run over! People ought to have to have a liscense to drive one of those things!

4. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] I am gigling reading this. That has happened to me too!

And you know! my DH and I were at Kmart the other day and saw this van with handicap plates on it, go the wrong way into a handicap stall. He parked in it WAY crooked for starters. He almost hit the sign and the car next to him. Not to mention the lady walking......And we wonder why these people are handicapped to start with????

5. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    I don't have the answer, but I can relate.

6. kagedgoddess

kagedgoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    virginia
    i dont shop at walmart less i have too, becuase of all the Orcas. lol. the ones than CAN walk like to run me over too, i figure it was cuz i am a guppy, lol. ... i swear walmart is the worst with it!

7. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Quote:Sometimes I think it's a mental handicap [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Those are the people that take advantage of their disabilities, if they even really have one. The orca you mention probably can't walk very well. I deal with these gimme gimme gimme people daily. One guy recently thought he should qualify for curb to curb service (for the disabled and elderly) because the bus stop was too far to walk to.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  9. chickenshagg

chickenshagg THE ALPHA ROO

Apr 18, 2009
    St. Charles, MO
    It seems that walmart and sams are dangerouse places for pedestrians. I think I will continue to avoid either of those places.[​IMG]

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:[​IMG] That could be a bad time in the coop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by