Stupid question but...

Pringle_Sussex

Songster
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
Australia
urggh! it seems work is still on my mind....
i wanna know has anyone ever accidently let their chooks drink coffee?
I know it wouldn't be really good for them
he.gif

If so how did they react?

Thats funy you would bring this up....I sat my coffee down the other day...and was busy filling feeders, when I turned around, there was a hen drinking my coffee! Hmm, I didn't think they would like it. Didn't seem to hurt them any....I just chased them away, and got a fresh cup! LOL

justusnak-
gig.gif
i wonder if your chook went back to the other chooks and was clucking like she's soo special because she got to drink forbidden human drink lol

bantymum - ... you know i have no idea why i'm up late, i had an early start today with drama practise at 8 -11am then rushed off to work and now i'm here hmmm.... i guess you're thinking mother like and want me to go sleep, i think i will...
aww your poor cat, i hope it didn't start smoking because of that lol jokes

"Pringle_Sussex
E-mail PM Stupid question but...urggh! it seems work is still on my mind....
i wanna know has anyone ever accidently let their chooks drink coffee?
I know it wouldn't be really good for them

If so how did they react?"

I can imagine that this would make a nice addition to your chicken video collection!!---which, by the way--are hilarious and wonderful!!!! There would probably be some speedy egg laying if they were hyped up on caffiene!!
smile.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Every morning I sit out with the girls and have my coffee and visit. Once one of me barreds took a sip. She must have liked it because she kept going for more. Now I put a lid on it. I love them but draw the line at sharing a drink.

I went out with a cuppa coffee once and Broose the Goose stuck his big fat face in the mug and started slobbing around in it.

Back
Top Bottom