Stupidity in the barnyard?

poultry bro

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 4, 2014
Guys I am almost offended by this myth I keep hearing in school that sheep are stupid and goats are smart I think that's a bunch of bull I don't own goats but my neighbors do and I have been around them most my life and I do own sheep and one of my girls is smarter than me sometimes she knows how to open my latched gate with her mouth! She was getting in to my chicken coop and couldn't figure it out how she got in then I watched her when she couldn't see me, she was pushing so hard that the gate twisted enough so she could squeeze in. I'm not saying goats are less smart than sheep but I think they are of equal intelligence unless my dorper sheep female Holly is half goat she is only different from my other girls because she is younger and she is a very expensive blood line the others are just simpletons.

I'm not saying that sheep are stupid, but none has ever been 'barnyard valedictorian'.
idunno.gif

I probably shouldn't, but....

why do you keep posting about sheep and goats on the chicken forums? There's a section for livestock and other animals for these discussions.

Learn something every day I am new here and I did not know that I will stop posting on chicken forums although for the weak minded a flock of sheep and a flock of chickens could confuse someone.

Back
Top Bottom