Submit your photos! -Standard bred chickens

Pics
Many wonderings. What did you bring? I brought as follows
A loser Ancona hen, many Calls, Buckeye hen and cock, bantam buckeye cock, a cuckoo d'Anvers pullet that I am pretty sure is part Dominique. (Not in open.)
I didn't bring anything, but I was there most of the day to watch. Most of my time was spent watching the MF D'Uccles.
If you saw a guy with a cow patterned hat, I was with him.

I didn't bring anything, but I was there most of the day to watch. Most of my time was spent watching the MF D'Uccles.
If you saw a guy with a cow patterned hat, I was with him.
:confused: I was there all three days/two days.
IMG_20180930_082007.jpg

Mille Fluer d'Uccles that I say in junior.
So you weren't there for the Ameraucanas? I wasn't, but there were a whole lot. I was there for the Calls. I bought a pair of greys.

Honestly, I could show you a lot better pictures of ducks than chickens.
Less birds in the standard, less standard to fill.

View attachment 1588860
So you weren't there for the Ameraucanas? I wasn't, but there were a whole lot. I was there for the Calls. I bought a pair of greys.

Ooo look the Buttercups are right behind her.

View attachment 1588860

Yup, I saw those too.
The guy who gave me my Japs and D'Uccle chicks was showing some Blue Wheaton bantam Ameraucanas.

Do Y'all want me to publish the breed pages as I finish them on the site, or wait until the site is finished to publish all of them?
And should I only publish a breed page once I have all the varieties done, or should I post a thread for each variety within a breed? Or only do that for breeds with lots of varieties like Seramas and Modern Games?

Do Y'all want me to publish the breed pages as I finish them on the site, or wait until the site is finished to publish all of them?
And should I only publish a breed page once I have all the varieties done, or should I post a thread for each variety within a breed? Or only do that for breeds with lots of varieties like Seramas and Modern Games?
Post all the varieties at once with the breed.
Your bantam Buckeye section is done because here is a bantam Buckeye cock. (His eye is funny because he got pecked over it, and it was horribly swollen for a few days and I couldn't get a clear shot of his good side.)
IMG_20181113_1600439_rewind.1.jpg

Here is a Sicilian Buttercup bantam pullet.
IMG_20181113_1558267_rewind.1.jpg
Buckeye cock if I didn't already post a better shot of him.
IMG_20181113_1600371_rewind.1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom