Submit your pics here BYC men!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No way, are you SERIOUS?!?

Don't know how i missed this thread all along, but I sure am enjoying it this morning (ok, it's noon already) while the snows flies outside!
Thanks for the fun thread! I've been holding my comments to myself, UNTIL I saw Mr. Mike Rowe himself!

Wow! For real????

Me n Redhen actually know him. Lemme see if I can get him on the phone and see if he'll log on for ya

Quote:
Wow! For real????

Me n Redhen actually know him. Lemme see if I can get him on the phone and see if he'll log on for ya

Indeed. Thanks for the call. Hard to believe there are any fans out there. Hope ya liked the rerun from the turkey farm last night
smile.png

Quote:

Indeed. Thanks for the call. Hard to believe there are any fans out there. Hope ya liked the rerun from the turkey farm last night
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
That show amazes me - you are a far more brave person than I! I love work - I can watch it for hours!
pop.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Rub your head with calamari, lean over side of boat until your face is in water, then just wait and watch. Grab em when they swim up to visit with their relatives.
lau.gif

Quote:
Rub your head with calamari, lean over side of boat until your face is in water, then just wait and watch. Grab em when they swim up to visit with their relatives.
lau.gif

OOh great idea...i'll try that right away!
tongue2.gif

Quote:

smile.png

NO WAY!!?? It cant be mike rowe!!!!! someone has got to be just kidding around

Quote:

smile.png

Daggumit! Come back to OK once in awhile!!!!! Nobody believes me when I say "Mike Rowe's from Oklahoma!" Ugh. Oh, and I have an idea...come work at Wal-Mart for a dirty job!
wink.png

Edit:
Last night was bone-black...no turkey farm rerun that I saw? IMPOSTER!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom