Subscribing to Topics / Threads - Email Notifications of new replies

Quote:
So do I, because I have no memory. If I'm interested in something, I always subscribe to it, because I'll never remember where it is to view the topic again. It really is a great feature.

paula:)

I do the same thing- but I do get to look at eleventy thousand emails every day.... when I remember to open Outlook!

I'm afraid I'll miss something!
lau.gif

me too! I have created a new folder just for BYC subscription emails
roll.png

I love the Subscribe To Topic feature & use it a lot....with one problem.....I can't figure out how to turn off the email alert portion. Now I have like 70 emails a day in my box.
he.gif

DH has begun to complain to me
hide.gif

Subscribe is the same as email notifications. You have two options:

1) Unsubscribe to the topics and use other ways to track threads you like (either by posting in them or bookmarking them)

2) Setup a rule or filter so all subscription emails go to a separate folder (that's what I do in gmail and outlook).

every time i log in i go to search type in my profile name and it comes up with everything i have posted on others and mine

saves me going thru the emails

the updated posts are bolded and when i go into them it looks like the others that have not been uptaded
frow.gif

I don't know what the problem is, but I'm no longer receiving emails for my subscribed topics. I've checked my spam folder--not there. What's up?

Quote:
All of what aids? I'm still trying to figure out why I'm not notified of posts to subscribed topics.

Back
Top Bottom