subscriptions...how to take me to first UNREAD post? it just goes to page 1 for me.

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Beautiful_Chickens, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Beautiful_Chickens

Beautiful_Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2011
    I have made several subscriptions and am trying to follow lots of useful information for those subjects. HOWEVER, I seem to be directed to post 1 of page 1 when I try to view my subscriptions. Is there a way to get onto the NEW posts of the subscriptions?

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    The subscription list is just that. A list of your subscribed topics. In order to see the unread posts, you will need to click on the green arrow to the left of the post from the forum view.

3. Beautiful_Chickens

Beautiful_Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2011
    thank you! My computer does not show any green arrow...but I did click on the grey arrow at the left, and indeed, it DID show unread posts. I am so happy to know this. I thank you very much for the simple act of telling me how to find what I was wanting to find--new posts!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  4. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Browsing around in here sure has provided me with a lot of user tips, and I didn't realize that about the green arrows until just this moment, lol. [​IMG]

Thanks much!

5. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Give it another week and you will be an old pro on this platform.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by