Suede Posed for Me Today (PICS), sorry Dialups!

Thank you for the pics. Hope you have a lock on your gate, some mad chicken napper will come and get him....just how far are you from Austin, TX????
gig.gif
He is so beautiful!!! That guy may be able to make blue orps the most common backyard bird, just 'cause he's sooo purty.

Oh, yeah, Suede is just a chip off the Big Blue feathered block! Looks soooo much like his sire, it's amazing. All that chicken charisma. And his main squeeze Velvet is the funniest girl-also from your crew, Julie, as you know. She plays like a puppy and has the silliest expression on her face sometimes. I enjoy them alot. I'll have to get some new pics of Skye, too, from the other guy in W. Va. to see if you think she's shaping up as nicely as Velvet has.

That is funny about the cover pic. I was thinking the other day they should do Orps. as their spot light breed of the magazine for the month. Suede and Blue boy would make great cover pages.

I was thinking about sending in a few photos. I just got my first Mag two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom