Sugar Feather Farms

JacinLarkwell

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Has anyone ordered from Sugar Feather Farms? I've tried looking up reviews, but can't find anything that concretely leans "good" or "bad", it's all over the place review wise.

@EverythingDucks didn't you look at someplace like this at one point?

Honestly, I'm not a fan of their website at all, but that's just me. lol They seem to only have trendy birds they could see selling to make money. This probably means they are producing for quantity and not quality.

Did they steal this from Moony’s private stash? Gotta be that NN’s roommate!
05CD25A6-C0FF-4817-A4DF-2FB4935A6DC2.jpeg

Did they steal this from Moony’s private stash? Gotta be that NN’s roommate!View attachment 3120082
Why would they use that photo? And its obviously not fully feathered. I look at that website and I agree with @ColtHandorf that it looks like they are selling trendy breeds because they want to make money off them and not to give quality birds.

@EverythingDucks didn't you look at someplace like this at one point?

Honestly, I'm not a fan of their website at all, but that's just me. lol They seem to only have trendy birds they could see selling to make money. This probably means they are producing for quantity and not quality.
I belive your thinking of the the farm that bred and sold English Orpingtons, sheep, and A2 cows.

Why would they use that photo? And its obviously not fully feathered. I look at that website and I agree with @ColtHandorf that it looks like they are selling trendy breeds because they want to make money off them and not to give quality birds.
Yes I agree it’s awful! Exactly why I compared to Moony’s NN frizzle creature that he likes to pull out from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom