Sugar Feather Farms

JacinLarkwell

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Has anyone ordered from Sugar Feather Farms? I've tried looking up reviews, but can't find anything that concretely leans "good" or "bad", it's all over the place review wise.

@Chickengirl2671 must have read my mind because I forgot to attach the picture! 😂
Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

Did they steal this from Moony’s private stash? Gotta be that NN’s roommate!View attachment 3120082
Why would they use that photo? And its obviously not fully feathered. I look at that website and I agree with @ColtHandorf that it looks like they are selling trendy breeds because they want to make money off them and not to give quality birds.

Why would they use that photo? And its obviously not fully feathered. I look at that website and I agree with @ColtHandorf that it looks like they are selling trendy breeds because they want to make money off them and not to give quality birds.
Yes I agree it’s awful! Exactly why I compared to Moony’s NN frizzle creature that he likes to pull out from time to time.

I know from almost picking up there that they don't let people near the birds, but people are obviously on the premises if they do pickup at all.

I get a mixed vibe from them, too, but I don't think they are as bad as some people were saying. I think they could make a customer happy.

If you do end up getting eggs from them, you could write about your experience. I'll do the same if we ever get silkie eggs from them like we were thinking of.

I'll hope for the best :)

@EverythingDucks didn't you look at someplace like this at one point?

Honestly, I'm not a fan of their website at all, but that's just me. lol They seem to only have trendy birds they could see selling to make money. This probably means they are producing for quantity and not quality.
I belive your thinking of the the farm that bred and sold English Orpingtons, sheep, and A2 cows.

Back
Top Bottom