Suggestions PLEASE for Human Morning Sickness-UPDATE #56

* I used (and still use) a quarter piece of a low-dose B6 tablet under the tonque when I get queasy or start that hyper-salivating that precedes throwing up. Once even managed to get DH to stop throwing up and out of bed from a flu in just hours by giving it to him every 45 minutes or so!!

a slice of fresh ginger on the tongue is great for morning sickness just place it on the tongue. Ginger is great to soothe the stomach and also great for bones and healing. It also smells amazing!

Enjoy and Fare-the-well

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Yep, it's pretty crazy. I got my first ultrasound at 7 weeks and my SIL never had one until she was 20 weeks (her youngest is 4). I had one at 7, 8 and 20 weeks. Pretty neat to see the little nugget grow.

I had morning sickness with all three of my kids. I was actually hospitalized a number of times and received IV fluids at home. I ended up on Phenegran and Zofran which worked for me.

I actually drank caffiene free pepsi to settle my tummy and ate Kix cereal in the am til my stomach would settle enough.

I also found that Chinese food settles really well. And pretzels.

Hope she is doing well. I know the doctor always told me that the baby thrives in this type of situation.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom