Sumatra Thread!

they are some some beautiful Sumatra's.
About how long roughly did it take you to breed them?
in the summer holidays I'm going to see my dad in England, and there will be a poultry sale on, I'm hoping to buy Sumatra hens if there are some there. I need to get some new blood in.

they are some some beautiful Sumatra's.
About how long roughly did it take you to breed them?
in the summer holidays I'm going to see my dad in England, and there will be a poultry sale on, I'm hoping to buy Sumatra hens if there are some there. I need to get some new blood in.
I Raph we have been raising Sumatras since 2003 and breeding since 2004, Good Luck at finding some at the sale in England, that would be so cool to be able to go there and look at all the different birds, hope it's a big sale!

I did great yesterday at the show! I got best and reserve champion WF JR, Reserve AOSB JR, Champion JR FL, Reserve JR Game and RIS JR overall with my black muscovy hen!! There were 200+ plus JR birds and over 500+ adult birds! In open i won Champion and Reserve Heavy Duck and Champion and Reserve Standard duck! Tom Kernan won BIS with his Bantam Black Sumatra Hen

I did great yesterday at the show! I got best and reserve champion WF JR, Reserve AOSB JR, Champion JR FL, Reserve JR Game and RIS JR overall with my black muscovy hen!! There were 200+ plus JR birds and over 500+ adult birds! In open i won Champion and Reserve Heavy Duck and Champion and Reserve Standard duck! Tom Kernan won BIS with his Bantam Black Sumatra Hen 
Great job!

Back
Top Bottom