Summer Fun Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are two of my buff Orpingtons, Buddy and Chungus, having fun on my lawn chairs after a nice warm rain today.
View attachment 2814481
I've been bringing my chickens out a couple at a time for supervised foraging in the nice weather. When they were younger, Chungus was around 3x the size of everybody else and Buddy was my runt, but she's finally caught up - she's the one on the left!

And here's Dimple wondering why I'm interrupting her bug hunting.
View attachment 2814482
The perspective may be exaggerating it a bit, but she really does have tiny feet lol.
I love that you named her chungus :lau

These are two of my buff Orpingtons, Buddy and Chungus, having fun on my lawn chairs after a nice warm rain today.
View attachment 2814481
I've been bringing my chickens out a couple at a time for supervised foraging in the nice weather. When they were younger, Chungus was around 3x the size of everybody else and Buddy was my runt, but she's finally caught up - she's the one on the left!

View attachment 2814482
The perspective may be exaggerating it a bit, but she really does have tiny feet lol.
Your buff Orps are so cute! 😍

View attachment 2814481

View attachment 2814482
Everybody go home, Chungus has the best name 😂

Time to announce the winners of this Summer Fun contest! Just remember that I did not judge this. It depends on how many likes the pics have! So here are the winners!

First place - @JustBabyMargo and Tiddlywinks with 11 likes!

Second place - [USER=606827]@Tclloyd0812
and Luna and Neville the emus with 10 likes!

Third place - @LadyEpipremnum and her hens (Poppy, Rosemary, Beulah and Mabel) with 9 likes!

Thank you to everybody who entered!! All your birds were beautiful and I hope you had fun! And congratulations to the winners!! :clap

Time to announce the winners of this Summer Fun contest! Just remember that I did not judge this. It depends on how many likes the pics have! So here are the winners!

First place - @Just Baby Margo and Tiddlywinks with 11 likes!

Second place - @Tclloyd0812 and Luna and Neville the emus with 10 likes!

Third place - @LadyEpipremnum and her hens (Poppy, Rosemary, Beulah and Mabel) with 9 likes!

Thank you to everybody who entered!! All your birds were beautiful and I hope you had fun! And congratulations to the winners!! :clap
Thank you very much and congrats to the other winners! All the pictures entered were beautiful!

My six month old Rhode island blues chilling out after laying their eggs

Attachments

• Tippy Polly and Suesue hanging out8.27.jpg
    Tippy Polly and Suesue hanging out8.27.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 2

First place - @JustBabyMargo and Tiddlywinks with 11 likes!

Second place - [USER=606827]@Tclloyd0812
and Luna and Neville the emus with 10 likes!

Aww thanks!!❤️ There were so many good pictures!!😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom