Summer in January, I needed a reminder Spring's on its way..video

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by willkatdawson, Jan 7, 2011.

1. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    The weatherman has predicted up to 4" of snow for my part of the world this weekend. I decided to look through some pictures from Summer, and then I decided to (for the first time) make a video and share them with you.
    They're just random pictures from out farm.
    see ya,

SORRY [​IMG].........I can't get the video to upload from youtube, if you still want to see it, you can go to my blog at http://thewannabecountrygirl.com

If you know how to get a youtube video to show up, let me know and I'll fix it.

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    Darling photos! Such pretty scenery and a lovely home.

3. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    Thanks! I just wish I could have gotten the video to load onto BYC. I can't wait for Spring. Now the forecast is for up to 6" of snow then freezing rain. The freezing rain's the real killer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by