Summer Quilt Block Swap-Due August 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fellow Blockers,

Just a reminder the Hunter Blocks are to come to me for sorting. But if you have sent yours to Marty don't worry I will get them.

Thanks
Kat

Last edited:
I cut the sticky part off some "post it" notes, cut the remainder into 4 pieces, wrote my screen name on each of them and then whip stitched a couple of stitches through them to the quilt block. They (the Hunter's Star blocks) will go out tomorrow.
Good idea

Reminder, Hunter Star Blocks are to come to me. So when you are ready PM me and I will give you my address.
Thanks
Kat

Hi! katsdar told me there are still openings - is that true? I'm new at quilting, I've only completed 2 quilts so far.

I've never done a swap before.. do I make 16 of the same block and mail them all in the same package?

Would a simple design like this be acceptable?

TIA!

Hi! katsdar told me there are still openings - is that true? I'm new at quilting, I've only completed 2 quilts so far.

I've never done a swap before.. do I make 16 of the same block and mail them all in the same package?

Would a simple design like this be acceptable?

TIA!
Hello Tia, Welcome we would love to have you in our swap and that block is just wonderful, you design and do anything your heart desires, for this swap we are doing summer colors so what ever summer means to you. read first post for ideas. You would do 16 blocks same, different how ever you want to do it is up to you just so long as you get 16. Then for this swap when you are ready you PM me and request my address and I send it to you. You place all 16 of your blocks in a mailer with a self address stamped mailer enclosed so all I have to do is stuff and mail. When I receive all blocks I sort and mail them back to you. If you decide to join us just post "I'm in" or something to that effect and I will add you.
Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom