Summer Rose Hatchery?

Hello, and welcome! I'm in AZ. also! I've never heard of them neither. I can tell you though, that there is going to be a poultry show in Tucson Nov 24th. One of our AZ. people from our Arizona states thread said that she has entered one of her silkies in it. You could come join the rest of us AZ. people in our states thread here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/arizona-chickens.31227/page-6772

They have a very nice website, but so far no response. They list penedesencas which is what I am looking for. I have also tried calling, but no answer and no answering machine. So I just wonder if they no longer exist. Thank you.

I mean healthy. I am looking for penedesencas and they list them. But they have not responded to email on their site nor do they answer or have a recording on their phone. It's a very difficult business, so I just wondered if they are out of the business. If so where did their Penes go... That kind of thing. Penes seem to be very hard to find. I've been looking for quite a while. Privett Hatchery in NM has very nice birds and good service, but I have a pair from there and want different blood if possible.

Back
Top Bottom