Sunday Dinner - You're invited

Quote:
That's what I found when I did a Google search. It does look delicious, doesn't it! I wish it weren't so late. I really feel like baking a loaf of bread now!

i'll bring Banana Pudding made with Grandma Smith's Sugar Cookies , baked until crunchy! super yum!

put the 'big bowls' out, MP!
big_smile.png

Quote:
What makes your deviled eggs fancy?

Wish I had a picture- I use a medium amount of fresh dill in them for flavor, as well as a dab of salsa. Then I pipe the filling in and decorate with fresh chive stalks and a stuffed manzanilla olive slice. It makes a flower on each one, and tasty, too! The olive slice is the flower, the stem of the flower is a center section piece of chive and the leaves are chive tips, bending outward.

Looks cute, tastes pretty nice as well.

Since you want sweets, may I also bring my Mom's Fresh Apple Cake with cream cheese frosting?

And I'll bring the bread!
lol.png
JK!

It sounds like it's time for dessert now anyways!

I'll bring a homemade, warm huckleberry pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
tongue.png

Quote:
What makes your deviled eggs fancy?

Wish I had a picture- I use a medium amount of fresh dill in them for flavor, as well as a dab of salsa. Then I pipe the filling in and decorate with fresh chive stalks and a stuffed manzanilla olive slice. It makes a flower on each one, and tasty, too! The olive slice is the flower, the stem of the flower is a center section piece of chive and the leaves are chive tips, bending outward.

Looks cute, tastes pretty nice as well.

Since you want sweets, may I also bring my Mom's Fresh Apple Cake with cream cheese frosting?

I love dill in my devioled eggs, egg salad and potato salad. makes my mouth water to think about it.

When I make fancy eggs I trim the top off my eggs and dig out the egg yolk. The eggs stand on end in a egg stand. I pipe the filling back into the egg and top with a tiny slice of green olive with pimento pepper and a tiny parsley leaf.

Regular deviled eggs are split in half, filling spooned back in and dusted with fine paperika. Mmmm.

Back
Top Bottom