Votes: 26 38.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • With Rum

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Pics
Happy Sunday GIF

Just got back from a semi local 4 H fair. No cattle, very few sheep and goats, a fair amount of fowl and rabbits. Not much quality, but I did see two trios of very nice Salmon Faverolle bantams. Stopped at a pizza place for lunch, and I had an excellent chicken quesadilla.

The heat today kicked my butt. Worked two dogs this morning, mowed a little lawn, went to a friend's to pick up some dogs that I have been training for him - they did not place this weekend, picked up a dog whose owner died two years ago. She is excessively fat - hoping to 'rehab' her as she is sired by one of my males. I'm tired !

The heat today kicked my butt. Worked two dogs this morning, mowed a little lawn, went to a friend's to pick up some dogs that I have been training for him - they did not place this weekend, picked up a dog whose owner died two years ago. She is excessively fat - hoping to 'rehab' her as she is sired by one of my males. I'm tired !
Sounds like a busy day!! And speaking of fat, I’m trying to slim Brewster down too. Although he’s nowhere near excessively fat, just a little bit chunky/past ideal ever since he got neutered but yeah. I still would like him to slim down a bit and get in shape again. It’s definitely hard work getting them in shape again once they get out of shape or overweight! But it’s worth it once they get fit again.

Back
Top Bottom