SUPER Cute Holiday Apparel FREE FREE SHIPPING

cherylcohen

The Omelet Ranch
10 Years
Sep 18, 2009
SF East Bay CA
DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW – please send PM to me with your info..

Just finished this sweet little design for the holidays. Hope you like it! I'm taking orders and need to reach 50 pieces total to offer the pricing below. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing. Orders will be shipped by December 5th. Note pricing below does not include shipping - $5 for tees, $8.50 for sweatshirt, freight discounts for multiple items available.

In your PM please give me the following info
Name
Address
What you'd like to order and what sizes.

Light Blue UNISEX short sleeve tee Heavyweight 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton (preshrunk

Heavyweight 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
Small-Xlarge $13.50
2XLarge $14.00
3XLarge $16.50
4XLarge $17.50

Pale Pink WOMENS Long sleeve tee Hanes 5.2-ounce, 100% ComfortSoft cotton

Small-XLarge $15.00
2XLarge $17.50

Light Blue UNISEX sweatshirt Hanes 7.8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly

Small-Xlarge $23.00
2XLarge $29.00
3XLarge $30.00
4XLarge $31.00

I will also be offering this design and some other for holiday cards, PM me if interested

41441_design_square.jpg

41441_unisex_blue_tee.jpg

41441_pink_ls_tee.jpg

41441_blue_sweatshirt.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the question! I need more orders to be able to place it. TELL A FRIEND pleeeeaaassee. I'll take payment through paypal, but not till I'm sure we have enough orders

I need about 30 more orders! Everyone loves the designs which is really nice and compliments on them, we just need to get the orders in so we can all get these asap- great holiday gifts!!!

ohhhhh i hope you get enough pre- orders to place the order. This is soooo cute. I have my pre order in and am just waiting to hear more from ya. IT is darling!

Those are absolutely ADORABLE, but between kid's Christmas and vet bills we're totally broke.

Bummer because I'd LOVE to have one of those hoodies...

At least I can throw a Bumpity Bump Bump your way so maybe others will see it.
big_smile.png

Edit... I threw it into my siggy so maybe that'll help... not like I don't post enough.
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom