Super Member Appreciation

Pics
I haven’t looked through all the posts on here and I mentioned a member and one of them already but my passion is for turkeys. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love my chickens too but turkeys on my heart. With that said, has anyone nominated or noted A special member named @TurkeyTimes ? Aside from @R2elk hes my proverbial turkey lifeline! He or she deserves a pat on the back for their willingness to share knowledge about these amazing creatures. And usually with a pretty good sense of humor too. This member tends to be rather entertaining in their posts :) which I fully appreciate :) So thank you so much!:celebrate
This thread isn't about nominations.
Please please nominate your favorites here:

BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greete

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the heck did you find this. I must have it. Seriously. I have my gardening shoes on right now and they have chickens all over them and I collect chicken decor to sell a bikini make sense
What in the world does this mean in English?
I'm dying here.

What in the world does this mean in English?
I'm dying here.
Anyway. It’s fixed now. I’m literally dying of embarrassment. If you say the two things they sound very similar but come on Iphone. Get with the voice dictation! (I’d imagine she could misinterpret that last word too and change it to something almost as embarrassing). Omg. I want to crawl in a hole and die. For real. Omg.

Back
Top Bottom