super random question!

AvocadoAbi

Songster
Jul 3, 2021
Hey everyone,
I'm sorry this is the most randomest thread ever but...
we have a family beach trip planned soon and after a previous trip where almost everyone got stung by a stingray (and having to watch them all suffer), I've been wondering how to keep more safe this time around.
Anybody know whether stingrays can pierce through rubber shoes (like crocs)?
I am aware of the stingray shuffle but just to be safe, I was wondering whether shoes like crocs can help.

Hey everyone,
I'm sorry this is the most randomest thread ever but...
we have a family beach trip planned soon and after a previous trip where almost everyone got stung by a stingray (and having to watch them all suffer), I've been wondering how to keep more safe this time around.
Anybody know whether stingrays can pierce through rubber shoes (like crocs)?
I am aware of the stingray shuffle but just to be safe, I was wondering whether shoes like crocs can help.

No personal experience (I just always stayed out of the water if they were around), but others I know wear water shoes to protect their feet. Crocs might work too.

Some beaches are far worse than others in the FL beaches I grew up around. It may be to late this year but research for a better breach may help a lot more than even shoes. An ounces of prevention is better than a pound of cure.......

Back
Top Bottom