Superior Farms ordering .... any successes?

Well I hope he finally got my eggs into the mail. I've got some eggs in the bator that went in the same week I was supposed to get my eggs from Superior -- they're less than a week from hatching and I still don't have my Silver Penciled Rock eggs.
sad.png

I think you guys think that Danny has more help than he really does??

He has maybe 4 people to help him run the entire operation that work on the farm. He answers to one of the most prominent men in Oklahoma and still manages to deal with every day problems related to customers. It's not like a giant Wal-Mart where everyone walks around with walkie-talkies and handhelds ya know?

We're just anxious to get our eggs. I'd like to be able to give my mail carrier a heads up to be looking for the shipment so he can call me rather than having him cart them around all day in his van -- freezing. I'm sure the note that I left for him when I expected the eggs 2 weeks ago has been lost and/or forgotten.

The mail carrier only comes to the door if he has a package that doesn't fit in the box at the street. I left him a note last time I expected the eggs, I'd rather not be leaving him the same note every week until the eggs get here. I'd much rather know when they're coming.
wink.png

I'm sure your mail carrier is not a moron ya know? He probably won't need to be reminded...he knows what you're expecting...

I "think" if you'd leave him a note on your door, since the box surely wouldn't fit inside of the mailbox, he would notice it and not need to be notified.

You could call every day or you could check your paypal account to see if the money has been taken from your account as of yet...

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought about calling today to see if the eggs had been shipped yet, but decided I didn't want to be a pest. The money was taken from my PayPal account in December.

Quote:
He wouldn't see it. My driveway is 500', like I said, he doesn't come to the house. What he might need to be reminded of is my phone # in case it isn't on the outside of the box. He doesn't like to deliver hatching eggs in freezing temps and prefers to be able to call the recipient rather than carry them around all day.

Anyway, I'm just anxious. I've been wanting SPR for a long time.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom