Superior Farms ordering .... any successes?

Hi Members
Has any chicks be received yet and if so please let me know how the chicks look.

Thanks Clayton Grace

Hi BackYardChicken Members
I just called Danny at Superior Farms and my Red Dorkings should hatch on March 10.

Thanks Clayton Grace

Quote:
It's not just a suggestion that the birds are show quality. It's a fact. Their Brahmas are from one of the hardest to beat strains in the country. I doubt even the original breeder could beat them now.

What about their Java? My friend , who is also a member here, (needmorechickens) has ordered some black and mottled from them. She is really excited about them . Everybody in our chicken club is waiting for her to get them! So we have about 25 or 30 people waiting to see what she gets- LOL What a great experience it must have been for you to work there!! Thanks

Wayne
n
Tennessee

Wingnut1 purchased 4 dozen eggs from them a little over 2 weeks ago and had them shipped to me to hatch. We had a specific ship date we wanted the eggs shipped on and that was Feb 23 to Feb 25. Danny shipped all 4 dozen on the 25th and they arrived the 27th and are in the incubator now. Bantam Orps in Blue, Black, White and Buff, Standard Cochins in Silver Laced, Buff, Barred and Blue Langshans.

Danny seems to be a great guy to deal with JMO. He did exactly as he said he would for us.

Quote:
It's not just a suggestion that the birds are show quality. It's a fact. Their Brahmas are from one of the hardest to beat strains in the country. I doubt even the original breeder could beat them now.

What about their Java? My friend , who is also a member here, (needmorechickens) has ordered some black and mottled from them. She is really excited about them . Everybody in our chicken club is waiting for her to get them! So we have about 25 or 30 people waiting to see what she gets- LOL What a great experience it must have been for you to work there!! Thanks

Wayne
n
Tennessee

It was one of the COOLEST experiences. I wish I could have remained there but I had to go back to college. Here's some photos of the birds at Superior Farms:
http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/jrsygntbrdr1/Superior Farms 12-31-2008/

Back
Top Bottom