surefire flashlights

mario2girls

Songster
12 Years
Sep 5, 2007
i see some talk about this flashlight,,,where are you all ordering it from,,and is it really expensive as my first search has shown it to be,,,,,

I love mine and I think it is worth every penny I paid for it. I did buy the led upgrade through another place for $10 and the rechargeable batteries. That has been the best thing since I like to peek at the eggs alot through the window!

It is an expensive light... but I sure do love it. I also have an LED upgrade for it and apparently they have an LED stock version now. Do get the rechargeable batteries for it. I carry mine with my in my pocket every day and it has proven to be very hardy.

Poison Ivy, I don't remember, did your $10 after market bulb fit into the socket right or did you have to shave the reflector down?

No it fit perfect I just dropped it in and started using it. I'm so glad I bought the rechargeable batteries because I can't tell you how many times I had to change them out already. I bought two sets so I didn't have to wait for them to charge. Plus everyone knows not to mess with it that flashlight it mine all mine! I love my flashlight!

Quote:
Can you come teach proper Flashlight ettiquite at my house? For some reason my flashlight is never in the same place twice.
he.gif

The cheapest place was the surefire store... found some surfire G2's at Lowe's awhile back and they were about 25-20 more then direct. The configuration I have starts stock at 59 for the body + rechargable set up + LED + shipping on all the parts. Their cheapest one is their G2
00ae.png
Nitrolon
00ae.png
which stock has the same set up as the one I have for 36, but has a plastic rather than metal body. Their higher end lights are in the hundreds range as all their stuff is oriented towards tactical type of stuff, but you get what you pay for. I personally think it is well worth it. Never going back to bulky maglights for sure.

Back
Top Bottom