Surehatch Model 90 incubator

or go straight to GQF and cut out the middle man,, since they just drop ship from them anyways
wink.png

https://www.gqfmfg.com/store/comersus_listItems.asp?idCategory=31

You sound mad....I didn't mean to rustle your feathers....................... I would buy a ......Dickey Incubator 478-982-5515 (Ga).......
before a GQF product!!!! My research shows that the Dickey is making them one at a time, by a craftsman who has done it for 40+ years...his cabinet is SUPERIOR to the GQF cabinet...wood not particle board. His electronics, tray turners, fans and heating elements are as good or BETTER. You can call the guy up and talk incubators 7 days a week 9-5 EST. I have found his product to be of not only better QUALITY but a great VALUE @$540 with all the bells and whistles. GQF has sold many units over the past 30+ years, but I find I would rather do business with the under dog who still has pride in manufacturing his product....MADE IN THE USA.....not china
Your product 90, at first glance shows promise, we all would like to see more pictures...U.S. price seems right and the size is great....I hope it isn't white styro painted yellow however....thanks for your information

Back
Top Bottom