<Survival of the Fittest> A Woods RP

Phoenix let her kits into a thicket, she had no idea it was Kebechet's. She saw Thunder and her eyes widened in surprise "I'm sorry I didn't know you lived here, where is your mother?" she asked and looked around the thicket.

Phoenix let her kits into a thicket, she had no idea it was Kebechet's. She saw Thunder and her eyes widened in surprise "I'm sorry I didn't know you lived here, where is your mother?" she asked and looked around the thicket.

Given the fact that Kebechet was still in the thicket, she quickly noticed Phoenix and hissed at her.
But then she look at the kittens Phoenix had, and realized that this was an opportunity to get rid of the kitten. It was hard enough getting food for herself, she honestly didn't want to care for a kitten that wasn't even hers.

"Oh, I apologize for hissing. You surprised me. The kitten lost her mother. And I want to find another bobcat to take her, I can't provide for her." Kebechet explained to Phoenix, calming down.

Given the fact that Kebechet was still in the thicket, she quickly noticed Phoenix and hissed at her.
But then she look at the kittens Phoenix had, and realized that this was an opportunity to get rid of the kitten. It was hard enough getting food for herself, she honestly didn't want to care for a kitten that wasn't even hers.

"Oh, I apologize for hissing. You surprised me. The kitten lost her mother. And I want to find another bobcat to take her, I can't provide for her." Kebechet explained to Phoenix, calming down.
Phoenix looked around not seeing another kit "Of course!" Phoenix said and walked to Thunder picking her up gently by her scruff.

"Yes, our old home, a fallen hollowed out tree was just burned in a fire. Jade almost didn't make it," she added looking at the smaller kit.
Kebechet looked at the kitten, the obvious runt of the litter.
"Well, you can't live here, but there are lots of other safe places to raise kittens nearby. I could help you look." She offered.

Kebechet looked at the kitten, the obvious runt of the litter.
"Well, you can't live here, but there are lots of other safe places to raise kittens nearby. I could help you look." She offered.
"I know, and I would never ask to. It's hard to find prey even for one fox. I would love your help though, thank you!" Phoenix said

Back
Top Bottom