Surviving Minnesota!

Good morning all! Took a little break and went on a girls weekend, Christmas shopping and adult beverages, what a refreshing break from the crazy last couple of months. I returned home to have 4 loads of laundry done, the Christmas card created and tree was up but not decorated. I think I need to go on girls weekend more often.
1f600.png

good Morning Jerry and Kloppers.

Jerry I bet they'll be tasty for Xmas. Save the fat for French fries.
I've heard duck fat is the best for cooking.

Kloppers I cannot tell you what a difference that surgery makes. I love my results 20/15 each eye. And I used to be nearly blind...I swear. 22 years of glasses and contacts. Best money you'll spend, my friend. You have a good Doctor? Make sure he's done it for quite a few years.

I've got 2 layers, Jerry. Two Blue Ameraucanas from Illinois. One ocean blue egg, one olivey egg. The Lavender was practicing yesterday. So cute. I tucked my hand under her to check and all she had was a golf ball. No pecking just in her little hen zone.
I did have 3 layers...but an Eagle solved that for me. Come on Lake... FREEZE. Need those Eagles to move south....to open water. Dang things. There is one --probably Dixie's pred-- Making daily rounds. Saw it again yesterday. A youngster. Sylvia or Junior have their work cut out for them...whoever is leading that flock.

The halls are decked as of last night. It's a bit of a marathon...but the house looks festive and the kids love it and for that I love it too.

I'm doing good for eggs right now. My cochins are laying again.
My layers are getting 12+ a day which isn't bad for only having 14 layers under 2 years, I can't wait to get my new breeds.
The place I'm getting my BCMs from has a batch for sale right now, I asked my mom if I could get some some she flipped out
1f602.png
. We don't even have to go pick them up because he would ship them since he's I'm Stanley, or one of my dads friends works up their along with his son and they offered to pick them up for me.

Do any of you have Isbars? I don't know if I want to spend the money on them...

I'm doing good for eggs right now. My cochins are laying again.
My layers are getting 12+ a day which isn't bad for only having 14 layers under 2 years, I can't wait to get my new breeds.
The place I'm getting my BCMs from has a batch for sale right now, I asked my mom if I could get some some she flipped out
1f602.png
. We don't even have to go pick them up because he would ship them since he's I'm Stanley, or one of my dads friends works up their along with his son and they offered to pick them up for me.

Do any of you have Isbars? I don't know if I want to spend the money on them...

What you need and want is White Legbars..... I happen to know someone who will have some for you this spring....

You will be the envy of North Dakota..

Morning BC.. I went out and cut our Christmas tree this morning. Now the rest is up to Judy.

Back
Top Bottom