Surviving Minnesota!

Layers that stinks! Too early for snow and frozen hoses. I am hoping to use hose until the first of November, knowing they will freeze at night but thaw by 11am. :fl:fl

@MNChickMom That coop is amazing, When I was there and your described it I never realized how big it was going to be!! I am officially jealous.

I did my daily lapper training with KnuckleHead and knothead. They are getting better. I have a couple of pictures of Knucklehead on my knee. View attachment 1151579

You can see here my hand is not even on him, Look at the grin he has! He is really learning to love the handling and cuddling.
View attachment 1151580

And here he is standing and enjoying our time together, I have my hand on his back but I am hardly holding him at all. I can see a "Cuddling" Badge in his future.
I think you need to put a pair of red horns on him and attach a pitch fork (the devilish kind) and take his picture for a BIG Halloween poster. I would not trust that roo out of my sight unless he is locked up. Scary.

Layers that stinks! Too early for snow and frozen hoses. I am hoping to use hose until the first of November, knowing they will freeze at night but thaw by 11am. :fl:fl

@MNChickMom That coop is amazing, When I was there and your described it I never realized how big it was going to be!! I am officially jealous.

I did my daily lapper training with KnuckleHead and knothead. They are getting better. I have a couple of pictures of Knucklehead on my knee. View attachment 1151579

You can see here my hand is not even on him, Look at the grin he has! He is really learning to love the handling and cuddling.
View attachment 1151580

And here he is standing and enjoying our time together, I have my hand on his back but I am hardly holding him at all. I can see a "Cuddling" Badge in his future.

If I remember correctly that was his "I'm only doing this to get the treat" look. He never showed aggression towards humans, he just went bat crazy when he saw cages. Or was put in or taken out of a cage. He was "Boss Rooster" in the bachelor pad.

It saddens me to hear that one of your white sports passed away.

Layers: What is this "S" word you talk of....that is a swear word in my vocabulary for at least another month!

On a positive note there is a great yellow orb in the sky that I have not seen for days...so I am happy! Maybe just maybe the monsoon will be done.

My 2 kids will be showing at Hutch in the junior division, and I will bring Yokie and Accident (cream legbar cockerel) if Accident's comb heals.

Back
Top Bottom