Surviving Minnesota!

Official report is 12.8 inches for Duluth. I believe I got at least that amount here. I have shoveled most of the areas I need to, but the little woman has not plowed yet. Our high temp yesterday was 23 degrees below average at 26.
End of week is forecast for highs in the 50 degree area. That should reactivate melting and cause quite a mess.
The chickens will not be allowed free range for a few days.

This weather stinks! So to keep our mind off the awful weather....let play a game called...."How do you outfit a 13 year old kid for the youth Turkey Hunt next Saturday?" The rules are.....there are no rules.....just give suggestions. As of right now the high is 52 and low is 29.

This weather stinks! So to keep our mind off the awful weather....let play a game called...."How do you outfit a 13 year old kid for the youth Turkey Hunt next Saturday?" The rules are.....there are no rules.....just give suggestions. As of right now the high is 52 and low is 29.
Warm clothes and a turkey blind........

It's hard to feed and pick eggs while wearing snow shoes. But I wasn't going to walk through waist deep snow with 100lbs of feed (poor timing on my part I'd say).

30079111_1626888610700354_7996151721195732992_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom