Surviving Minnesota!

We have a high of 78 degrees tomorrow!:barnie

Should be a fun day of gardening, maybe some fishing and probably shooting stuff:p.

Anyone else have loons back? They have been here for about two weeks now... The Bluebirds are already building nests and the swallows are zipping around in the sky again.. I’m happy to finally have spring lol... It was long overdue.

We have a high of 78 degrees tomorrow!:barnie

Should be a fun day of gardening, maybe some fishing and probably shooting stuff:p.

Anyone else have loons back? They have been here for about two weeks now... The Bluebirds are already building nests and the swallows are zipping around in the sky again.. I’m happy to finally have spring lol... It was long overdue.
We don't have loons, but our Pelicans have been back for a few weeks. Still waiting for the Orioles and Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.

Just some sex link male for .50 a piece to replace some of the Lost meat bird chicks and two more buff Brahmas to bring me back to four. I didn’t go over what we initially planned to order by adding these guys, if you don’t count the 6 adult hens we will be ‘rescuing’ today.

I promised to stop buying fowl and now to move onto pig shopping.

I’m finding my pair of little turkettes to have so much personality and be so just calm/chill compared to a lot of the chicks.

I know someone with PIGS for sale @MNChickMom @camboy77 ......NOTE ABOVE POST!!

Lost a set of twin heifers this morning...

That Stinks...

I had to send a little chick to chick heaven. He/she was not getting any better.
Here are the hatch mates.

IMG_8848 (2).JPG
IMG_8850 (2).JPG
IMG_8851 (2).JPG
IMG_8856 (2).JPG
IMG_8858 (2).JPG

Well dontcha know?! I have a poop cicle rake/shovel class for grassy hill sides. However, my bad: No longer cicles.

I will cut the tuition in 1/2 due to the lack of solidification.

I offer scholarships for most of my classes. Just apply online and send me a $50 processing fee and the chances are around 90% you would get a scholarship.

Back
Top Bottom