Surviving Minnesota!

Ok Orpington people.. I’m having mixed emotions about this bird... I don’t know if I like her or not... she has a lot of filling in to do still... She has a lot of mass to her so far...

CDC8F37F-E361-4E20-84B9-94F28142EFE1.jpeg

One week left . Roof work coming soon . Hope to get it covered next trip . Should be starting rafters in a few days . Needed to get interior walls so I have something to walk on up there . :lol: Will put some 2 x 10 across the top of walls to stand on . No ticks and few mosquitos . Deer are still around but not seeing them . Just tracks in the sand near road . Acorns falling . Guess they are cleaning up road acorns at night . The dog is the only one rested .

Morning,,, I am sitting next to the WWD ..ready for take off.... we are flying SunCountry instead of on her broom to ALaska today,, I will be checking out Alaskan fowl... and seeing what they have done to combat excess dux.

I will let you know if I get there in one piece... I hope to hunt shrooms up there too,,,

Morning,,, I am sitting next to the WWD ..ready for take off.... we are flying SunCountry instead of on her broom to ALaska today,, I will be checking out Alaskan fowl... and seeing what they have done to combat excess dux.

I will let you know if I get there in one piece... I hope to hunt shrooms up there too,,,

Good Luck - Safe Travels and most importantly have fun!

Back
Top Bottom