Surviving Minnesota!

I picked pears... they are perfect for picking.. still hard and green but snap right off...

I am currently on a Mike’s black cherry lemonade break before I finish picking pears..

Also my electric predator fence is finished..I would like to thank everyone that helped me... those that didn’t can expect a cat on your steps soon...

Seeing as I am a part of the receiving cat group.....I will take a male that does not break into pieces.

Also my electric predator fence is finished..I would like to thank everyone that helped me... those that didn’t can expect a cat on your steps soon...
bring a cat on down, I can use a mouser... if it breaks into pieces one may outlast the coyotes :wee

:gig

bring a cat on down, I can use a mouser... if it breaks into pieces one may outlast the coyotes :wee

:gig
You should make a trip up here. I could send you home with three previously broken cats..... I am 100 % sure they will break again.

I would suggest you wear welding mitts while handling them. They are fully armamented critters. Freddy Kruger would be jealous of their nails.

You should make a trip up here. I could send you home with three previously broken cats..... I am 100 % sure they will break again.

I would suggest you wear welding mitts while handling them. They are fully armamented critters. Freddy Kruger would be jealous of their nails.

:lau

Back
Top Bottom