Surviving Minnesota!

Why is mail from there so slow? I mean it honestly... is the mail service somehow impaired over there on those longitudinal lines?
Lots of mail people are sick with the CD virus. Several companies websites have a banner saying they are also behind because of it

My SS hen has passed. I think she was egg bound. I am SS less.

I really don’t encourage them being with the turkeys, I don’t trust the Toms around little kids. One of the girls was “attacked” (her words) by a rooster. It had nothing to do with her chasing it.

The other one was pecked by a toad. The toad girls are friendly and follow people around, one of them loves to be petted. She asked if she should pick her up, I told her they aren’t use to being picked up. She tried, toad pecked. I guess toads are not into being picked up.

For a newbie, please, what is an SS?

I think this one might get us.

View attachment 2249183
Looks like it’s about on top of @erlibrd and BC now.

I hope the weatherdorks are wrong about the winds in it.

They are saying straight line winds of 90-100mph...

How did you do @Momof3plustwins ?
It raged through quickly with strong winds but no damage other than small branches. TRF just 18 miles north and west of me had more damage with trees down but not terrible.

The chick that was so light colored was found dead. I don’t know how or why. Just dead. It never seemed sick either. Oh well. The others are growing and wings are feathering out. It will be interesting to figure out how many boys and girls there are.
I think we will be heading to the lake this weekend. Hubby wants to do some fishing. Our eldest also needs to keep her fish count up as her boyfriend and her have a friendly competition going on to see who can catch the most fish and the biggest fish this summer. I am not sure if he quite realizes just yet how competitive she is. They have been dating for nearly a year too.

Back
Top Bottom