Surviving Minnesota!

Light rain here . So I repaired my table saw rip fence clamping lever today . It was a monkey puzzle but I got it done . I figured it out and adjusted the clamp . Odd set up . Had to grind the stop on the new lever to get it to stay clamped . MasterForce brand .

Snowing and blowing here. We're in a blizzard warning, but I don't think it's really as bad as that. Maybe more like a winter storm. . Visibility isn't great, but we could get out if we needed to. Roads are ice-covered, though, so even if we did go, we wouldn't be going very fast. We had rain yesterday morning, snow on top of that, and then the slush froze on the roads. Much like everyone else in the state, I'm guessing.

Stay safe, everyone! Your local ambulance services really don't want to go out in this and pick you up when you fall over.

Snowing and blowing here. We're in a blizzard warning, but I don't think it's really as bad as that. Maybe more like a winter storm. . Visibility isn't great, but we could get out if we needed to. Roads are ice-covered, though, so even if we did go, we wouldn't be going very fast. We had rain yesterday morning, snow on top of that, and then the slush froze on the roads. Much like everyone else in the state, I'm guessing.

Stay safe, everyone! Your local ambulance services really don't want to go out in this and pick you up when you fall over.
That's job security Bobbi. Stop complaining. :plbb

There is that! I remember one time, years back, watching 3 little old ladies - arms all linked - walking across the ice-covered street. All I could think was, "There goes 6 broken hips right there!"
Yep.. I've never understood why people do that if one goes down they all go down. No thank you I will take my chances on my own.

Back
Top Bottom