Surviving Minnesota!

Morning . Last post for awhile . Going north .Taking some wildflower seeds to sow . The red & yellow glorosia daisy and dames rocket . I have the yellow daisy growing there but no red . My wildflower seeds are ripe here . I have to go into town to get wifi and usually too tired at the end of the day .

Morning . Last post for awhile . Going north .Taking some wildflower seeds to sow . The red & yellow glorosia daisy and dames rocket . I have the yellow daisy growing there but no red . My wildflower seeds are ripe here . I have to go into town to get wifi and usually too tired at the end of the day .

Safe travels!

We’ve had a mother bear and three little ones here twice in the last week. Last night my dh went out to chase the little cubs off the porch and mama bear chased him back into the house 🤣 so in all his infinite wisdom he went out again and waved his arms yelling go away, she charged again! 🤣 her claw marks in the porch now for all to see.

I have chased bears, have thrown rocks at bears and have issued warning shots at bears. I would not attempt to chase cubs, as one needs to be very cautious regarding the reaction of the mama bear!

Back
Top Bottom