Surviving Minnesota!

Cindy....same here! Everyone down here likes eggplant. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with me! Do you think they are eating it because it's an "in" vegetable? I see it used for lasagna the most. Why??? Blah, blah, blah!

Morning . Sunny today they say . I have 6 chicks hatched more to come . Gas prices are coming down . Due I guess to people staying home . Storage tanks will be getting full . No price surge when they switch to summer blend this year I think . They will make up losses when travel picks up this summer I think .
Oh they will have some reason to surge the price. Like the tanks are full of winter and limited summer

Cindy....same here! Everyone down here likes eggplant. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with me! Do you think they are eating it because it's an "in" vegetable? I see it used for lasagna the most. Why??? Blah, blah, blah!
They claim it takes on the taste of what ever it's with. Like tofu... which I like as much as eggplant. :sick

I tried eggplant lasagna, it was not good.

The birds ate it.

Morning . Sunny today they say . I have 6 chicks hatched more to come . Gas prices are coming down . Due I guess to people staying home . Storage tanks will be getting full . No price surge when they switch to summer blend this year I think . They will make up losses when travel picks up this summer I think .
The gas prices coming down are a reaction to a price war between Russia and the Saudis. Someone (don't remember who) said we may close our refineries to cheap foreign oil as a matter of national security.

Yes, I think all the cool kids prolly pretend to like eggplant. :lau

Yes, I think all the cool kids prolly pretend to like eggplant. :lau
Which puts it in the same category as sushi..

1585754800105.gif

Back
Top Bottom