Surviving Minnesota!

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. Life is busy even during this quarantine. I spent this weekend working on our new 20x20 pig barn. Mnchickmom says if DS makes her mad it will be turned into a chicken coop. She may have hatched mores birds then our coop can handle :oops:. Our rhubarb is coming up nicely also. Hope everyone stays healthy!!
:frow
A 20x20 barn is going to be able to hold a lot of marshmellows

6D905BE6-495A-4ABD-B25F-B2B24D61DFA8.jpeg
6D905BE6-495A-4ABD-B25F-B2B24D61DFA8.jpeg
Here’s a picture of the marshmallow eaters

So my grandson bought blue laced red Wyandotes . I noticed a single comb in the group . Might be more IDK yet . Not upset and here is why . Rosecomb is known to produce fertility problems in the males . Breeders in the know will use a cock carrying single comb for good fertility . This is in any breed with RC . Sharing knowledge .

So my grandson bought blue laced red Wyandotes . I noticed a single comb in the group . Might be more IDK yet . Not upset and here is why . Rosecomb is known to produce fertility problems in the males . Breeders in the know will use a cock carrying single comb for good fertility . This is in any breed with RC . Sharing knowledge .

I knew this!!!

Through intensive research and one well placed phone call I found out why I ended up with 2 single comb Dominques last year.

Back
Top Bottom