Surviving Minnesota!

I’m doing the no till method this year. :fl
I tilled most the day, the weeds were getting out of control.

The sussex pullet helped me. The rest of the birds were in bed already, when I finished I ran the tiller to the shed, when I shut it off she walked with me then dropped off into their coop.

She did spend about a half hour taking a dust bath in the fresh tilling.

I tilled most the day, the weeds were getting out of control.

The sussex pullet helped me. The rest of the birds were in bed already, when I finished I ran the tiller to the shed, when I shut it off she walked with me then dropped off into their coop.

She did spend about a half hour taking a dust bath in the fresh tilling.

What a sweet little hen! I hand pulled all the weeds then spread leaves and straw to keep the weeds from comng up until I planted. I have just a couple things to put in, beets and some more flowers pretty much. Maybe squash in the other garden. I always forget that one, it's mostly the hollyhocks and comfrey out there.

What a sweet little hen! I hand pulled all the weeds then spread leaves and straw to keep the weeds from comng up until I planted. I have just a couple things to put in, beets and some more flowers pretty much. Maybe squash in the other garden. I always forget that one, it's mostly the hollyhocks and comfrey out there.
I have beans, beets, rutabaga, more cabbage and not sure what else to plant.

I need more fruit trees too.

Back
Top Bottom