Surviving Minnesota!

The silver lining in being bone dry - practically zero of the state bird, few ants, “fewer” Horse flies and deer flies 🙂 it’s a great year for campers, and fishing seems to be good, but we haven’t gone for a while.
It’s Hades on earth today!!!

AF00C1E9-B988-4624-9154-EF840DE165D7.png

Look ahead, I am thinking your nice summer temps are headed somewhere else.
Remember we're in the Hills, a mile + elevation. Not Rapid City. Day before yesterday we saw a formation of sleek jets flying over us, headed SE. Very pretty, practicing maybe? They looked almost blue, so not EAFB I think. All theirs that I see are black, green, gray. Pretty cool!

Remember we're in the Hills, a mile + elevation. Not Rapid City. Day before yesterday we saw a formation of sleek jets flying over us, headed SE. Very pretty, practicing maybe? They looked almost blue, so not EAFB I think. All theirs that I see are black, green, gray. Pretty cool!
Oops... forgot pic:

C4250102-ADFD-4DAF-97F9-2D2C53E7F1E7.png

In Hermantown it is drier than I have ever seen it in 30+ years. Over 7 inches below normal in Duluth, and they have had more rain than I have here. Duluth set a new highest temp record for the day yesterday. 93 and I had at least 94. After reading that temp I quit looking.
My Marans rooster has kept my lone guinea on the run all Spring and Summer until these 90+ days, and now the tables have been turned. I believe the guinea comes into his best form when the conditions approach those in the African continent ?

Back
Top Bottom