Surviving Minnesota!

Unfortunately DS ratted me out to the WW. Fortunately she got over it quite quickly when I reminded her that I used it for her chicken pens. She assumed that Ralphie had something to do with it. Then I reminded her that I gave Ralphie the idea of using raffles to get things you want. Just wait until she finds out all the raffles I’ve won lately.

Unfortunately DS ratted me out to the WW. Fortunately she got over it quite quickly when I reminded her that I used it for her chicken pens. She assumed that Ralphie had something to do with it. Then I reminded her that I gave Ralphie the idea of using raffles to get things you want. Just wait until she finds out all the raffles I’ve won lately.
Are there any good raffles you want to tell us about?

I must admit when your DW questioned me and blamed the raffles on me, I. Caved and threw you under the bus. Telling her they were your idea first.

I hope you don’t snore, I have a bad feeling that we will be sharing a motel room on the next fishing trip...

Unless I win the big raffle!

My season is over. This guy is still out there for next year.
1AF9DA5B-FA46-4FC5-8659-9902004D7B4A.jpeg

I want his head on my wall. Looking at his rear, I think he is a younger buck. The other large rack has a more mature arse.

And these two guy are now fair game. I will be actively trapping them.

1F0BE0D5-2F0D-46D0-9D97-F9825ABC55EA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom